Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] #suggestions #invitations

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 2:19 PM, pnrfan@... <pnrfan@...> wrote:
Delete from list might confuse people.
Cancel invitation?

If someone had accepted the invitation already, would it be confusing, in that would 'Cancel Invitation' imply that the already subscribed person be unsubscribed?

In a perfect world, accepted invites would automatically be deleted after a period of time. It's on the todo list. I'm happy to change Rescind to something else (Rescind always looks misspelled to me...)