moderated Re: photos

Leeni

When I delete a photo in an attachment, all of the attachments get deleted, not only the one that I selected to delete.

The member should be told that the photo is being removed so they don't duplicate the infraction again. Ilene 

-------Original Message-------

Date: 2/17/2019 12:49:48 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] photos

I just wonder why deleting photos in an attachment in secret is a great idea? I seems to me that if the photo a is against what the group owner wants, notifying the member would be the great idea in that it would prevent it from occurring in the future.

Just my thoughts,

Ken

“You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.” ―Chuck Yeager

From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of Anita L via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 11:32 AM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: [beta] photos

I would like to make a suggestion for the iogroups. It would be great to be able to delete photos in attachments and not let the person who wrote the email be notified.
Also the email photo folder is really not necessary and would be great to be able to eliminate that.
So many images that are ads go in that folder. It would be nice to just have a real image in that folder. It does take up space.

These are my suggestions and if you ever do this please let me know.

Thanks

Anita 

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.