Date: 2/17/2019 12:49:48 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] photos

I just wonder why deleting photos in an attachment in secret is a great idea? I seems to me that if the photo a is against what the group owner wants, notifying the member would be the great idea in that it would prevent it from occurring in the future.

Just my thoughts,

Ken

“You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.” ―Chuck Yeager