moderated Claim feature bug

Michael Pavan

I (as Owner) received a "Subscription Approval Needed” notice, I Claimed the subscription request and the Pending Member displayed a blue badge that said "Claimed by me"

A few minutes later a Moderator tried to approve the request by replying to the "Subscription Approval Needed” notice email and received an email failure message. He figured something was broken, so he went into the website and manually approved it.

My understanding was that only an Owner could override a Claimed Subscription Request, however a Moderator was able to override my Claim by Owner.