moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 07:37 AM, David M wrote:
If a member of the committee replies yes or no using the default reply, presumably that reply will only go to the other members of Committee@... but not to Fred?
That seems to be correct and it was the problem I saw with the request for this feature (although it may serve the requestor's purposes). If you were to instead make the subgroup members into moderators of the main group, then they could carry on actual conversations with (rather than just receiving a single message from) group members via the owner address.