moderated Re: [GMF] Spamfilter

Jim Higgins

No. Please don't.

Settings that can affect the reputation of Groups.io should be limited as Groups.io sees fit. A group with no review of who signs up and no moderation of one or more initial messages for each new subscriber is a spammers dream. Enough spam from Groups.io to my ISP and my ISP may choose to block Groups.io, thus depriving me and anyone else at my ISP of Groups.io's services and damaging the reputation and business model of Groups.io.

Jim H

Received from peter holm at 2/15/2019 07:15 AM UTC:

It should be the owner's choice if spamfilter is enabled or not, and not groups.io developers!!!

Mark, please reconsider this.

Peter