moderated Re: please allow moderators to edit messages in a locked topic

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 01:59 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
what "the magic perms" are
I'm assuming (although Mark will correct me if necessary) the perms are the same ones that were needed to edit a message in a locked topic before this change. That should be the ability to lock and unlock topics and edit messages, which I think are all encompassed by "edit archives."