moderated Re: please allow moderators to edit messages in a locked topic

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 01:36 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Owners/mods with the right perms can now edit messages in locked topics.
Might you share what "the magic perms" are?   I definitely don't know though I'm not a group owner, but I feel certain that there are others who may not who are themselves group owners.