moderated Re: Is there any hope on unmoderation?

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:22 PM Dave B. <orf1000@...> wrote:
We desperately need for a subgroup to be able to unmoderate addresses in the main group.  This doesn't seem to be unreasonable, but it does not seem to be possible at this time.  We can't have members of the main group joining the subgroup, but they do need to be able to write to the subgroup without moderation.  They cannot have privy to all of the subgroup traffic, just be able to send to it.

Subgroups now have a checkbox 'Allow Parent Subs To Post' that, when checked, will allow parent subscribers who are not members of the subgroup to post to the subgroup without their messages being moderated.

Cheers,