moderated Re: Slack integration affected by sub-group setup?

Rob,

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:04 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
Does anyone know?  I am just trying to find out if the subgroup structure affects the Slack integration.  Group leaders on the group managers group sent me here because they didn't know.  Is Slack still supported?  It is a wonderful feature but I need to know how subgroups affects it before I launch a site.

I believe there is an issue with subgroups and the Slack integration, specifically the use of subdomains and OAUTH, as you've noticed. I haven't had a chance to investigate. The Slack integration is not a popular feature, so I haven't prioritized fixing that aspect of it.