moderated Re: Advanced Search Functionality - Is it coming? #suggestion

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 6:36 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
If regular expressions are actually supported, it would be really helpful to know what flavor/syntax (see: https://regex101.com/) is required.

I believe that * works. I now don't think I have it set up for any other regex queries. Regex queries are apparently very resource intensive, and I'm seeing that a bit with the limited * searches that people are doing.

I put this here since Mark may see it and be able to answer the question easily and quickly.

Better advanced search is on the TODO, but I'm not sure when I will get to it. It's below my two current (and delayed...) main priorities, the ability for group owners to charge subscriptions, and an iOS/Android app.