moderated Re: Is there any hope on unmoderation?

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 10:56 AM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
essentially the Board "owns" the homeowners' message board,
I agree with this and that's why I, too, suggested simply making the board members owners or moderators of the main group. You'd have to bcc all moderators (aka board members) on any subsequent messages in the conversation beyond the first one, instead of having the whole conversation automatically go to the subgroup. But at least the whole board would automatically receive the first message sent by the homeowner, with no problem of moderation.