moderated Re: Yahoo Group exports

dave w

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 03:45 AM, Duane wrote:
so very little from Yahoo was needed.
Duane/ Mark
While I understand the needs for commerce and a subscription basis, it is disappointing right now.
I am not wealthy at all and have been just cajoling a couple of other hobby groups to come over. Both have been devastated to some extent by membership attrition and the continually failing and limited facility provided by Y*.

In essence these groups have a small number of members (less than 100) and a small but to them valuable amount of records/ messages/ photos and documents about interest to their hobby. I'm sure we will not be able to shift under these circumstances.

I'm sure we wouldn't be unique, but understand the commercial necessity.
Regards
Dave W
Owner