moderated Re: Is there any hope on unmoderation?

Sharon Villines

On Feb 12, 2019, at 11:22 PM, Dave B. <@DaveB22> wrote:

We are a condo HOA. The unit owners constitute the main group and the Board is the subgroup. When unit owners write to the Board, each message must be moderated. This doesn't make sense. We have a constant stream of messages requiring moderation, and it's driving us nuts.
I have the same situation. What I’ve done is leave the groups set to anyone can post. The lists are private and not listed in the directory so the chance of anyone finding them is slight. If a spammer does find them, we’ll have to change. In the meantime it isn’t causing a problem.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
In Washington DC, Where all roads lead to Casablanca