moderated Re: Is there any hope on unmoderation?

What if you made all the subgroup members group moderators (with limited permissions, as appropriate)? Then main-group members could simply send messages to the group owner address, Those wouldn't be moderated. I might not completely understand the situation, but this seems like at least a workaround.