moderated Re: Yahoo Group exports

Duane

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 07:56 AM, Dave Sergeant wrote:
Sadly that will mean that many groups who cannot afford the cost of
premium will be discouraged from moving to GIO.
It shouldn't keep them from moving, they'd just have to do everything manually.  My groups also 'moved' about 4 years ago, but we decided to start mostly fresh, so very little from Yahoo was needed.  Even with our fairly small number of users, we could have collected enough donations to pay $110 for a one year upgrade if we had wanted everything copied for us.