moderated Re: Editing a Post to Add/Remove Attachments

Jim Higgins

Received from Mark Fletcher at 2/11/2019 03:56 PM UTC:

Something I've been hoping to add as an optional integration at some point:
https://www.perspectiveapi.com
With options like being able to automatically moderate any posts it thinks are toxic, or put up warning signs to people about to post such topics. Not sure how well it works, and it'd be optional of course....

I prefer to deal with problem posters via actively managing my groups. Posters who are repeatedly offensive simply get tossed.

My email client has an option called MoodWatch. If turned on - which it isn't - it warns of harsh language before sending as well as in incoming messages... including calling Richard by his preferred nickname. As a tool for bringing bad behavior to my attention it's far more trouble than it's worth.

Jim H