moderated Re: Make "current" group ID more prominent

Bruce Bowman

Frances -- Looking at your second screenshot, it is isn't obvious that we're in the "testfrances" group. No matter how they got there, folks lose track of where they are...and as one joins more and more groups (or subgroups) having similar subject matter, it becomes more of a problem.

A well-designed Sticky Wiki is one way to help head this off, and I utilize that to its full potential in my own groups. This proposal is another, but my heart won't be broken if it doesn't happen.

Regards,
Bruce