moderated Re: Editing a Post to Add/Remove Attachments

KWKloeber

Mark

thank you sincerely for the work you do, and the desire to improve the io platform.

On a a lighter note I was in a heated (from a member) discussion regarding something that could and should have remained 100% fact based. You know the typical responses when someone doesn’t know the verifiable facts :-).

I gave the group a heads up that IO was beta testing an option - the automatic SPBS filter. Stop posting bullshit. And it was working pretty well and ready to roll out.

Some bit into the apple, believe it or not!!