moderated Re: Editing a Post to Add/Remove Attachments

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 6:44 AM Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

That reason for not being able to edit/replace/add an attachment/pic is not gilding anything it’s an important function that’s missing (while y’all argue for a week about  semantics or whether tomato is a veg or a fruit in a menu or message.).  Not everyone uses io as you do.

I believe everyone that participates on beta is doing so because they care about the service and want to see it improve. I do think debate sometimes goes on past a point of adding to the conversation and have said so on occasion. But I think that's just because of the passion of the people involved.

C’mon, extend the cat claws  ;-)

Ken, even with the smiley, I think this was uncalled for.