moderated Re: Editing a Post to Add/Remove Attachments

KWKloeber

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 10:34 AM, Dennis - WU6X wrote:
It would be nice to be able to add or delete an attachment to an existing post. Maybe this exists, but I could not find a way to attach a pix, anywhere in the "EDIT" menus, to one of my existing posts. Cheers, Dennis
Dennis no it doesn’t, as well as other functions that are missing from the edit functions. It’s something we’ve discussed over on the group managers forum and would be a VALUE ADDED addition.
Now let’s get back to the really important discussions such as what does “claimed by” really mean?  Mirriam Webster or dictionary.com?