Re: Integration message moderation change

Bob Bellizzi

A bit late to this conversation but while I like the idea of integration moderation variation for the moderators (sorry, I like to pun)
this change disabled our Facebook page integration which was working fine till the change went into effect.
I have the moderate box checked and nothing is getting through since the change on two of my groups.
We don't do a lot of FB but feel that it's important to pass the info along when we do things, especially Fundraisers since FB fundraisers have no charges except foreign exchange charges.  So they are essentially free and people can look at all of the fundraisers even without logging into FB.

Looking for ideas here.

--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®