moderated Re: Event: Partial outage #downtime - Friday, 8 February 2019 #downtime #cal-invite

Hi Mark,

At least two serious problems occurred after the site came back up. I've emailed you offlist about them. (The support message itself did not go through so I sent the summary to your email address.) Hoping everything is all fine now (or will be soon) and no need to respond.