moderated Re: extend "claimed by" feature for pending messages to pending members #suggestion

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 5:09 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 07:12 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please let me know if you have any questions or see anything amiss.
Mark -- My question relates to what form of "claim-jumping" function has been implemented, so a Mod cannot claim a pending membership only to go on vacation for three weeks.

Same as in pending messages. You cannot approve a pending sub claimed by someone else via email. But you can via the website. You'll just get a warning first.