moderated Re: Wiki requests

Sharon Villines

Did this have a date on it — when it was posted? I read this over a year ago and raced to reach the deadline. I remember that there was a date on the notice I saw.

On Feb 2, 2019, at 10:28 PM, Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

New Sites and classic sites will both be available for your use. We will continue to add capabilities to new Sites over the coming months to increase its usefulness. Once new Sites includes these additional features, we will begin a gradual deprecation process for classic Sites. We will provide at least 12 months notice before beginning this gradual deprecation process.