moderated Re: Wiki requests

Sharon Villines

On Feb 1, 2019, at 3:10 PM, Rob Gordon <@robgordon001> wrote:

That's unfortunate - Google Sites was really a hidden gem. Are you saying the classic version went away? I have a project there I intend to get back to one of these days.
Yes. It will shortly be defunct. And it was a hidden gem.

The old sites won’t be maintained. I don’t know if they will be automatically transferred or deleted or will just sit there.

Everyone is designing for smartphones so hiding things makes it easier to design for limited space. But on a laptop, all that back and forth, open and close, is irritating.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Historic Takoma Park
In Washington DC, Where all roads lead to Casablanca