moderated Re: Change handling of banned vs. removed members somehow? #suggestion

Another thing is that a member's "date joined" gets set to the date they were banned under the circumstances I just described. Which is incorrect. It's taking the date they were added to the "banned members" list and using it as the date they joined the group.

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 4:14 PM J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bottom line, my request is to clean this whole area up somehow. At minimum, I think a "banned" member should show up in "past members" without having to specifically remove them from the banned list after the banning, and then ban them AGAIN from the "removed members" list.