moderated Email integration #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

I'm annoyed with one aspect of messages that come in via our email integration. They arrive with the #email hashtag, but when someone replies, that message has the same hashtag.

It's fine that everything threads into the same topic, but for filtering purposes when viewing messages it would be handy of the #email hashtag was automatically stripped from anything that did not actually arrive via the integration. Or if a general hashtag setting of "strip from replies" or something like that was available, that would also be satisfactory.

Thanks for your consideration.

Bruce