moderated Reported message makes entire thread disappear

Tom Vail

We had a member reported a message within a thread as objectionable and the entire thread disappeared, although if you access the original messages in the thread from the link in the email to the moderators or the Activity Log, the thread is still there.

I posted the issue on the Group Managers forum (see message), and a couple of people tested it and did not have the same experience.  Their thread did not disappear.  So I when in and deleted the reported message, which was not really objectionable, and the rest of the thread reappeared?

Since this is not repeatable, I'll write it off as a fluke unless others have had a similar problem.

If you have had the same issue, please respond to this message (I want to know that I'm not totally crazy).

Peace,

Tom Vail