Integration message moderation change

Hi All,

I just made a change to how integration messages are handled with groups that are set to moderated. Integration messages for this conversation include email integration messages as well as any automated messages from the system, specifically including calendar invites and any notification messages, like new file notifications.

Previously, these messages ignored the group moderated setting. Now, if a group is moderated, these messages will be moderated as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions.