Re: Comments below photos

Chris Jones

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 03:26 PM, Annick Phillips wrote:
The addition of a comment section below photos, like what we had at Yahoo, would greatly enhance our enjoyment of our groups. I would love to tell our members that it is still on the to-do list.
Unless you mean something different to my understanding, this capability exists now. Are you a member of the GMF? I ask because beta members cannot Create Albums / Upload Photos so I cannot do a demonstration sample for you here; if you are on GMF then I will do one there because creating an album is enabled.

Chris