Comments below photos

Annick Phillips

I'm wondering if Mark is considering at all the option of adding comments below photos...whether that idea has been nixed or is it just low on the priority list.  My groups rely heavily on the photos we share and having to comment on them via messages, and the following acknowledgement of the messages by the photo poster, makes for volumes of messages that are burdensome for many members, even if they choose digest delivery or read from the website. The addition of a comment section below photos, like what we had at Yahoo, would greatly enhance our enjoyment of our groups. I would love to tell our members that it is still on the to-do list.
Annick