moderated Re: offlist re your moderation question in GMF

Great, I'm glad you figured it out!

That other problem I mentioned has been happening to lots of people who transferred over from yahoo, including the GMF member friend of mine who sent me your thread. So I figured it was worth letting you know about it.

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 5:46 AM Ian Gillis <tessel.bas@...> wrote:
Hi J,
It transpired that the posts requiring moderation were replies to a Facebook Integration post bearing an appropriate hashtag and I'd set such posts to require moderation.
regards,
Ian
--
 Ian Gillis C Eng MIET