moderated Re: "preview" function for web posts #wishlist

Lol.

On Jan 12, 2019, at 5:32 PM, Shal Farley <@Shal> wrote:

J,

No, not thumbnail. That’s the whole point.
LOL, that's what y'all get for not providing any quote in context.

I thought Ken was talking about the message preview.

But in fact he was replying to your message:

As long as we're at it, it would also be nice if it showed
attachments.
So I amend my answer, yes a thumbnail of the attachment would be welcome.

Shal