Re: "preview" function for web posts #wishlist

It's not present on an Android phablet.  But I don't expect mobile platforms to directly mirror the desktop environment any more than I expect the online interface to directly mirror the e-mail interface.

It would be nice if it could be included, though.

There are limitations imposed by the selection of working environment, though not all are impossible to remedy.