moderated Re: "preview" function for web posts #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 03:09 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
A forced preview is not a bad thing.
Just as a data point, the "antique" software I mentioned earlier does exactly this.  The button is "Preview/Post Message," after pressing this the preview pops up, then you confirm with a "Post" button.

Personally, I prefer to choose to preview or not, but where it is forced it's just a part of the process.

Clearly the original "wish" has been granted, before it was even made.  For some of the more obscure features (and any complex software, including Groups.io, has plenty of those) they're easy to either overlook or have no idea they even exist until you ask about them.