locked Re: Allow mods with appropriate privileges to edit messages in a locked topic #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 03:53 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It’s very standard
[Preview Function] (we're crossing posts here, but to keep flow in this case one has to)    It's the rule, not the exception.  And as we've already found, there is one here, it's just not quite as obvious how to get to it as I'm accustomed to.

Any time I have a post of fairly extensive length, and definitely when it includes images with captions, I always preview it.  You can and will occasionally get results that one would not have predicted and it's nice to be able to not have that unpleasant surprise factor for your readership.