locked Re: Allow mods with appropriate privileges to edit messages in a locked topic #suggestion

Maybe a better question might be: why do you think groups.io actually already provides a preview function if preview is so useless in your opinion? 😊

On Jan 12, 2019, at 12:26 PM, Jim Higgins <HigginsJ@sc.rr.com> wrote:

Received from J_Catlady at 1/12/2019 05:43 PM UTC:

I use moderation on myself as a substitute for a "preview" function...

Why would one need a preview FUNCTION? Why not just proofread what you've written before sending it?

Jim H