locked Re: Allow mods with appropriate privileges to edit messages in a locked topic #suggestion

Lol. Weird backlash to this request. It’s very standard and understandable.

On Jan 12, 2019, at 12:35 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 03:26 PM, Jim Higgins wrote:
Why would one need a preview FUNCTION?
Because many of us want to actually see how a message will appear, in its entirety, to all its recipients.  It's not about proofreading (though that's certainly a part of it) but about assessing layout.

WYSIWYG is hardly a new, or controversial, feature.