moderated Re: "preview" function for web posts #suggestion

Michael Pavan

On Jan 12, 2019, at 2:28 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:

Emailing a message to oneself in order to preview it I would find a bit of a PITA and doesn't allow editing, etc.
One edits and then resends to oneself, etc.

Anything besides a real preview (including self-moderation) is more or less an inconvenient hack.
I understand self-moderation is also a PITA.

I support this and other suggestions for additional flexibility of group functions in Groups.io that do not diminish or remove functions for others.

Of course, one could always just push for ‘better training’ instead of improvements…