locked Re: Allow mods with appropriate privileges to edit messages in a locked topic #suggestion

Jim Higgins

Received from Brian Vogel at 1/11/2019 07:48 PM UTC:

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 02:41 PM, Jim Higgins wrote:
Locked should be the end of it... make the decision wisely.

But it isn't always. Many moderators impose a cooling down period by locking a topic for a period of their choosing, and unlock it later.

I have no problem with that if it's unlocked for all. My objection is to locking it for general members and than continuing to post or edit as group owner.

To be clearer than I was originally... locked should be the end of posting/editing until it's unlocked.

Jim H