locked Re: Allow mods with appropriate privileges to edit messages in a locked topic #suggestion

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 05:01 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
the capability of locking a message (and thus the topic) at the time of its origination. Send Locked comes to mind...
This already exists if you're starting a new thread, by using a hashtag set to Locked. But of course, you can't do it in an existing thread. So I agree that it would be handy.