locked Allow mods with appropriate privileges to edit messages in a locked topic #suggestion

Very often, I have to edit a message right after locking the topic. Yet you can't do that: locked a topic makes all messages in it uneditable. I think moderators (with the appropriate privileges) should bypass that limitation. Currently, I have to unlock the topic to edit any message in it, and then go back and lock it again.