moderated Re: Change "New Topic" to "New Message", or (preferably) revert this change.

Shal,

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 12:26 AM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

 >   * CHANGE: Previously we would treat web posts as new topics,
 >     regardless of whether they had the same subject as a previous
 >     topic. This was different from how we treat email messages, where
 >     we combine new messages into existing topics when we can. Now we
 >     do the same for web posts.

If "New Topic" no longer means /new topic/ it ought not say that.

I actually prefer the old behavior but if that is thought to be somehow
too confusing then at least make the button say what it does.

I've reverted the change.