moderated Re: Subscription Approval Needed notices sent prematurely

Jim Higgins

Received from J_Catlady at 1/7/2019 08:18 PM UTC:

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 11:45 AM, Michael Pavan wrote:
The "Subscription Approval Needed" is not accurate for Restricted Groups with a "Pending Subscription" Member Notice requesting additional information, because until/unless it is provided, no approval is needed.
What if we change it to "Subscription Approval Needed - BUT NOT YET!" ;p

Better, but that still risks leaving a rare few Moderators wailing and wringing their hands because it doesn't tell them EXACTLY WHEN to approve. ;-)

What if we just say "If it ain't really broke, don't fix it."

Jim H