Date: 1/6/2019 2:08:11 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] N Members Toggle

Well most of the groups that are in my circle were YGroups
In some groups the membership list was shown, in other groups it wasn't
Isn't that the same thing?
They just get used to the way an owner sets up the group.

So they would get used to Membership Count not being shown in some groups and shown in others.

From: J_Catlady
Date: 1/6/2019 12:19:52 PM

Is this because of not wanting to reveal that there is a very small number of members? If so, I think users would get wise to it and realize that groups with the member count turned off are trying to hide that fact. But I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.