moderated Re: "follow" and "unfollow" dropdown for members using the group's Topics list #suggestion

Frances

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 09:11 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It would be convenient for members subscribed via "following only" to be able to click on a topic in the topics list and follow or unfollow it from there, rather than via email <snip>
This first post in the thread is what I would like.

Sometimes i read a first message and I don’t choose to follow the topic. Later I visit the website. The thrad looks more interesting. I would like to follow from the website where I now am. I believe that the way it is now I have to go to my email and find the post. Then follow from there.

I like to get emails to alert me to new content.

J says that I can do it from the website bit I don’t see how. Not on my iPhone, which is a using right now. (I will test my MacBook when I get home.)

Frances