moderated Re: "follow" and "unfollow" dropdown for members using the group's Topics list #suggestion

Frances

Of course, this doesn’t work ion an iPhone. I can “follow” from a footer in an email. It takes me to a screen to click follow. I can click on Hashtags on my iPhone in my groups - topics. But I can’t subscribe to a thread (follow) from the groups.io web interface. When I am away from home, like now, I use my iPhone.

And if I am on the groups.io website, whether I am in all topics for my subscriptions or individual group, I can’t follow a thread - ie, get future posts in my email inbox for Beta or GMF.  My subscriptions for these are first message, follow.

Frances