moderated Allow Members to Be Able to Set Photos Sort Options

Patty Sliney

Not sure if this has been asked, was trying to find a "Wish List" in the DB section, but not there.  I would really like to be able to have either list owner/mods or list members, themselves, have the ability to set the Sort feature for both the main Photos section, as well as Album sort options.  Right now, the default sort selection for Photos is Sort by Title.   Our groups are much more inclined to want to see the most recent photo albums, sort being able to permanently set the Photo sort option to "Create (down arrow-most recent first)" option would be idea.  And, inside an Album, the default sort option is "Alphabetical" which, again, "Posted (down arrow, most recently posted)" would be the ideal option.  Yahoo Groups has this ability.  Would be very nice if our list members also had this ability.

If there is a Wishlist or a Working Updates List somewhere, is there a link to that?  I also looked in the Files section, could not find a link.

Patty Sliney