moderated Re: tweaks to limbo status for member not yet approved to a group #suggestion

More info: 1. The "Your subscription has not been approved" banner appears at the top of my groups list immediately after I've visited my subscription page of the group I haven't yet been approved in - even though it bears no relationship to my groups list. 2. If I visit the home page of the group I have not yet been approved in, and if the banner appears (sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't), then if I refresh the page, the banner goes away - even though I'm still not approved in the group.

I'm beginning to think this behavior should be classified as a bug and will start compiling the info and reporting it to support instead of here.