moderated Re: tweaks to limbo status for member not yet approved to a group #suggestion

And I have since posting the below confirmed that the home page of the group does sometimes display the "You have not yet approved" banner and sometimes does not. Same with the subscription page. Same with my groups list. The only consistent thing is the text at the very bottom of the group's own home page saying that my subscription is pending approval.